- Lightweight walking shoes
- Premium waxed leather with smart stitch detailing
- Padded collar
- Breathable polyester mesh lining
- Abrasion-resistant toe guard
- Removable foam-cushioned footbed
- Hard-wearing rubber traction soles
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long walks
Comments about Women's Trail Hiker Shoes:
Shoes are to be used for summer hiking.
- Shoe Sizing:
- It's just right! / Feels great!
- Shoe Width:
- True to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have bought a pair of Trekker trainers in size 8 (US10) and find they are short, despite the fact that I usually take a size 7.5 (US9.5). Do these Trail Hiker shoes come up in the same sizing? I am worried that if I buy a size 9 (US11) that they will be too big.Asked on 7/6/2016 by Pam
Q:Are the Women's Trail Hiker Shoes Waterproof? I walk through puddles and need a pair of shoes that are suitable for the job. I do not like the fur trim on the Powder Belle Shoes.Asked on 7/5/2016 by Susan from Somerset