- Lightweight walking shoes
- Premium waxed leather with smart stitch detailing
- Padded collar
- Breathable polyester mesh lining
- Abrasion-resistant toe guard
- Removable foam-cushioned footbed
- Hard-wearing rubber traction soles
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Heel Height
- Good value for money
- Poor fit
Comments about Women's Trail Hiker Shoes:
I shouldn't have discarded the packaging before trying them! And I shouldn't have worn them out outdoors. I take a 4. I bought a 4.5 wide fittting in order to wear them with thicker socks but they were uncomfortable around the toe area so don't tally with other 4.5 wide shoes I have bought from your company so now they are destined for the charity shop as I have worn them twice.
- Shoe Sizing:
- Feels a little too small
- Shoe Width:
- Runs narrow
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these waterproof?Asked on 10/4/2016 by Kaycee from West Midlands