Superhero features plus practicality
So technically, it isn't really a cape. (Capes are open at the sides.) But that's okay because, well, have you ever tried to drive in a cape? Enough said. This coat ticks most of the "cape" boxes, but is a little easier to wear and a lot more practical. We even made the hood detachable giving it even more season-spanning versatility.
- Cosy wool-blend fabric
- Velvet trim adds a luxe touch
- Roomy, comfortable kimono sleeves
- Front zip closure
- Handy front patch pockets
- Removable hood
- Mid-thigh length
- 60% polyester/40% wool (exclusive of trim).
- 86.5cm/34˝ long in Regular size M
- Dry clean.