- Shoes born for water sports and beyond
- Lightweight, agile design features fine micromesh panels to keep grit and sand at bay
- Mesh uppers/linings are quick to dry
- Removable non-absorbent foam insole with drain holes
- Self-draining perforated rubber sole
- Adjustable rip-grip strap is easy and secure
- Antimicrobial finish helps them stay fresher for longer
- Polyester mesh uppers with man-made trims
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Heel Height
- Good value for money
Comments about Women's Mary Jane Water Shoes:
I bought 5.5 wide and are a great fit. Comfortable to try on. Haven't used yet as bought for upcoming holiday hence the 4 stars. Cant really award 5 starts without trying on holiday first.
Shoes are a nice style, better than some I'd looked at before purchasing these.
- Shoe Sizing:
- It's just right! / Feels great!
- Shoe Width:
- True to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:When it says it has removable non-absorbent foam insole, is it advisable to take these out when going in the water?Asked on 6/21/2017 by Psychocaz from Reading, UK