Was £50.00 to £53.00
Now £30.00 to £31.00
Little Girl 1186
- Waterproof and windproof nylon shell
- PolarThin® insulation adds warmth without weight
- Grow-a-Long legs extend 2"
- Double-layered nylon knees & seat
- Snow gaiters at hem block out cold & slush
- Adjustable clip-close buckles & chest zip
- Elasticised waist for comfort
- Nylon lining
- (Made to fit over jeans; we recommend selecting your child's regular size)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Girls' Waterproof Squall® Snow Salopettes:
I bought these for my 7 yr old daughter. Slightly confusing with the US sizes - originally ordered too big a size - but appears good quality. Particularly like the front bib which will protect her from snow coming between the trousers & jacket. They seem comfy.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Winter Sports
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What are the waist measurements? Specifically for a girl, height 148 centimetersAsked on 11/15/2013 by Suzanne
A:For a height of 148 cms we would recommend the US size 12 (UK 10-11 yrs) and the waist measurement on this size is 30 inches relaxed and 35.5 inches fully extended.Answered on 11/18/2013 by Claire from Lands' End