Approx. length in Tall size M: 71cm/28 ins
- Fleece jacket in a double-sided jacquard knit
- Surface has a smooth, tweedy texture; reverse is nubbly sherpa fleece
- Antistatic treatment resists static shock, lint, even pet hair
- No-pill finish keeps the fabric smoother for longer
- Adjustable drawcord hem blocks out cold
- Raglan shoulders don't restrict movement
- Stand collar with microfleece lining
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARM: Designed for moderate winter temperatures when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested in temps down to -9°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Stylish Design
- Wears Out Quickly
- Outdoor Activities
Comments about Men's Jacquard Fleece Jacket:
Style, colour, warmth and fit are good, although the sleeves are too long. However, the material is very poor. Raised bobbles appeared all over the front and sleeves after a few days and it's impossible to remove them. I would not buy this product again unless LE guaranteed that the material had been vastly improved.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels too long
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:If this fleece does not have inside pockets to keep paperwork
dry it is not worth having.
When your buyer makes this standard I will buyAsked on 3/13/2015 by Oldbie from Northern Ireland
A:Thank you for your feedback regarding the jacket. It will be forwarded to our Merchandising team for their future consideration.Answered on 3/14/2015 by Sarah from Lands' End