Approx. inseam length: Regular size M: 77.5cm/30½"
- Waterproof, rip-stop nylon shell stops snow, sleet from getting in
- 100-gram Primaloft® insulation adds warmth without weight
- Rip grip adjustable waist for extra comfort
- Zip pockets either side to keep keys and phone safe
- Zip side gusseted trouser hem fits easily over boots with elasticated hem
- Two welt pockets with rip and grip fastening to the rear
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Blocks Wind
- Good value for money
- High Quality
- Water Resistant
Comments about Men's f(x) Performance Collection Primaloft Ski Pants:
We bought both the men's and women's versions and we have certainly put them through their paces this week. Last night they were perfect for keeping us warm whilst stargazing in the snow with our new telescope, with a temperature of -8C. Today we tried cross-country skiing for the first time, and the trousers were not only comfortable but remained completely waterproof despite various tumbles into the snow! Next stop, walking in the Highlands in Spring...
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Tell me what color insert at the bottom pants (black or blue)? And is there a model with a blue insert?Asked on 3/19/2013 by Olga K from Belarus
A:These trousers are offered in black only.Answered on 3/20/2013 by Claire from Lands' End
Q:What is the inside leg measurement of the Tall sizes of these trousers?Asked on 9/24/2012 by Jiff from Salehurst, UK
A:The length is 32 1/2" on all sizes (taken from where the crotch seams join straight down to the bottom of the trousers).Answered on 9/24/2012 by Christine from Lands' End