Waterproof Squall takes on Mother Nature
- Waterproof, windproof nylon shell is durable, breathable
- Sealed seams prevent rain, snow, sleet from getting in
- Soft ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining in the top half and hood
- 150-gram insulation in the lower body and sleeves adds extra warmth
- Adjustable hood snaps off when not needed
- Hidden, two-way zip closure with rip-grip storm flap
- Performance label inside highlights key Squall features
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather
Winter certainly brings out Mother Nature's worst - cold, wind, rain, snow, sleet. And that's when it's time for our best. The infamous Squall® Parka. With its waterproof, windproof, any-kind-of-weather proof features, it's guaranteed protection when winter comes full force. Comfort details include a fleece-lined collar, adjustable cuffs with interior rib-knit cuffs and a drawcord waist. For secure storage, parka includes roomy front pockets with snap flaps and dual-side entry, zip fastening handwarmer pockets plus further zip fastening pockets at the chest and inside. Antistatic fleece lining in the top half and hood resists shocks, lint. Bottom half is lined with 100% nylon for easy movement. 100% nylon/upper body lining 100% polyester. Machine wash.
Approx. garment length: Regular size M: 81cm/32"