Women's Squall Insulated Parka
Waterproof Squall takes on Mother Nature
- Waterproof, windproof nylon shell is durable, breathable
- Sealed seams prevent rain, snow, sleet from getting in
- Soft ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining in the top half and hood
- 200-gram insulation adds extra warmth
- Adjustable hood snaps off when not needed
- Hidden, two-way zip closure with rip-grip storm flap
- Performance label inside highlights key Squall features
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather
Approx. garment length: size M: 87.5cm/34½"
Sizing Guide: Women's Tops
Regular 5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m Petite 4´11"– 5´3", 1.50 – 1.60m
Plus 5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m
How To Measure
If possible, get a friend to help. To be sure of accurate readings, measure over the undergarments you’ll be wearing with your purchase, not over your outer clothing. If you need a tape measure, please e-mail us or call us, and we’ll whisk one off to you absolutely free!
Stand in bare feet with your feet slightly apart and your back to a wall. Measure from the top of your head to the floor.
With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
If you need help, call!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us on 0800 376 7974.
Use the size charts above to find your Lands' End (US) Size. If your measurements fall between two sizes, pick the next smaller size — unless you prefer a roomier fit.
Deep Blue DBE
Juniper Green JGR
Scandinavian Blue N7F
Smoky Plum SKP
Wild Cherry QK2