Our longest Squall for the worst winter has to offer
- Rugged nylon shell is waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Sealed seams prevent rain, snow, sleet from getting in
- Antistatic ThermaCheck-300® fleece lining in the top half
- 150-gram insulation in the lower body and sleeves provide added warmth
- Adjustable, fleece-lined hood protects heads and ears, can also be removed
- Hidden zip with rip-grip storm flap
- Two-way zip allows for easy movement
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather
We know you would never let winter slow you down. In fact, this coat can't wait to take on the worst of winter weather. Inspired by our love of winter sport, Stadium Squall® has been a trusted companion for many seasons. And whether you're sitting in the stands or just taking on the outdoors you'll quickly appreciate all it has to offer. Like the rest of the Squall family, it's designed to take on the harshest forecasts with a waterproof, windproof shell, cosy fleece lining, adjustable hood, even a storm flap to help block out the elements. (And for you diehard spectators, its longer length, plus 150-gram insulation puts plenty of protection between you and the cold.) Our coat has lots of comforts too, such as soft fleece inside the collar and pockets, adjustable cuffs with interior rib-knit cuffs and a chinguard to prevent nips. Drawcord waist helps block cold. Pockets include two at the waist with dual-side entry, one at the chest, plus one inside. 100% nylon/100% polyester upper lining. Machine wash.
Approx. garment length Regular size M: 108cm/42½"