4. To be able to enter the Competition you need to enter the correct number of differences between the 2 pictures. All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw.
5. The first name drawn randomly from the correct Competition entries will win a £500 Lands’ End voucher which can be used across the UK range of Lands’ End products.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. When submitting your Competition entry, you must provide your name, address, email and daytime contact telephone number.
8. Closing date for entries is 8th July 2012, entries received after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw.
9. All Competition entries must be received by midnight on 8th July 2012.
10. The winner will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date.
11. The prize is as described in the Lands’ End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website. There are no cash alternatives.
12. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
13. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give Lands’ End the right to use your name, town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the winner of the Competition in print and via the Lands’ End website (please note we will only publish your first name and town or city of residence).
14. Personal details supplied in association with the Competition will not be passed on to any third parties.
15. The winner’s name will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope. Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US
16. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication, judging and adjudication of the competition.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law.