MISS PICKERING PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This free prize draw is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years and over, except employees of Lands’ End UK Limited and Miss Pickering, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
3. This is an online and postal entry prize draw. Entry is through a competition web page at www.landsend.co.uk/flower or by post by sending a postcard to Flower Competition, Lands’ End UK Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US. The choice of entry is publicised so that it is likely to come to the attention of all those intending to participate.
4. Entry to this competition is restricted to one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. You are responsible for the cost of sending your entry to us.
6. When submitting your competition entry, you must provide your name, address, email and/or daytime contact telephone number.
7. Where the delivery address is different to your address, please indicate where you would like the flowers to be sent, subject to the conditions set out below.
8. i) All deliveries have to be signed for as the flowers are perishable and sent by special delivery. Please provide an address where you know someone will be in. A work address is a good alternative
ii) Flowers and bouquets can only be delivered to an address within the UK and ONLY ONE address can be used.
iii) Deliveries to the following post codes may have to have a plant alternative as deliveries to these addresses are only guaranteed on a 48 or 72 hour delivery:
GY1 Herm only (Channel Islands)
GY9 Sark (Channel Islands)
PH42 Eigg & Kuck
PH43-44 Rhum & Canna
9. All competition entries must be received by midnight on 31st July 2012.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone by midnight on 10th August 2012.
11. The prize is as described in the Lands' End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website. There are no cash alternatives.
12. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
13. The prize of either one bouquet OR one flower arrangement will be sent to the winner every month for 1 calendar year commencing August 2012.
14. The winner's name will be available upon the promoter's receipt of a stamped addressed envelope. Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US
15. By submitting an entry to the free prize draw, You give Lands’ End permission to use your first name, town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry.
16. Personal details supplied in association with the free prize draw will not be passed on to any third parties.
17. No purchase is necessary.
18. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication, judging and adjudication of the competition.
19. The free prize draw will be governed by English law.
Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6US