LANDS’ END / MARSDENS COTTAGE HOLIDAYS PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Lands’ End UK, Marsdens Cottage Holidays, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Applications from third parties will not be accepted.
4. This is an online and postal entry prize draw. Entry is through a competition web page at www.landsend.co.uk/devon
or by post by sending a postcard to Devon Free Prize Draw, Lands’ End UK Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US. The choice of entry is publicised so that it is likely to come to the attention of all those intending to participate.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter.
6. Only one entry per household.
7. The closing date for the draw is midnight on 31 May 2012. No entries will be accepted after this date.
8. The first name drawn randomly from the prize draw entries will win a £500 Marsdens Cottage Holidays voucher.
9. The winner will be notified within 7 working days of the prize draw close, either via telephone where a contact number has been provided or by mailed correspondence.
10. The voucher entitles the bearer to £500 off a holiday with Marsdens Cottage Holidays. If the holiday cost exceeds the amount of the voucher, the balance must be paid by the customer. The holiday must be booked and taken by 30 April 2013. The voucher can only be redeemed once. More than one voucher cannot be used against a single booking.
11. Marsdens Cottage Holidays reserves the right to refuse any voucher it deems to be unauthentic. Marsdens Cottage Holidays is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Where the value of the holiday is less than the value of the vouchers, no change will be given. Holidays paid for by vouchers will be subject to Marsdens Holidays normal booking terms and conditions.
12. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
13. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
14. Personal details supplied in association with the draw will not be passed on to any third parties, but Lands’ End does reserve the right promote the name of the winner and their town of residence in print and via electronic media.
Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6US