1. By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to 'Win a Holiday to St Petersburg/Clearwater with Lands’ End"
3. Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
4. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK except employees of Lands’ End, St. Petersburg / Clearwater, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
5. Entries are to be submitted by completing the registration form on www.landsend.co.uk/florida
6. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
7. Only one entry per household.
8. The closing for receipt of entries is midnight on the 30th April 2012
9. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Lands’ End. If the winner is not contactable within seven days, Lands’ End reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
10.The winner's details can be obtained by sending an SAE to the marketing department at Florida Competition, Lands’ End UK Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
12. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, are legally entitled to travel to the USA and have valid travel insurance
13. The holiday prize for 4 people comprises:
a. Return economy flights to Orlando Sanford for 2 adults and 2 children 15 and under
b. 7 day compact car hire – driver must be 25 years and over
c. 7 nights accommodation
d. Family activities subject to availability
14. The prize excludes: (a) Any form of insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals, gratuities etc) (c) Travel to and from airports (d) Any personal expenses and spending money; (e) any taxes
15. The prize is subject to availability and to the following conditions: Prize is subject to availability and relevant Monarch Holidays booking conditions. Only valid for Monarch Charter flights to/from Orlando (Sanford) airport. Holiday to be taken by 31 October 2012. Prize is strictly non-transferable and may not be sold or otherwise disposed of. Under no circumstances can prize be exchanged for a cash equivalent. If any provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
16. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
17. By ticking the relevant opt in boxes; entrants agree to receive offers and further information from the relevant party by post and/or email.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Lands’ End reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by Lands’ End for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Promoter: Lands’ End, Visit St Petersburg/Clearwater and Monarch