With three ways to wear it, you're covered in any forecast
- Three coats in one for versatile winter wear
- 600 fill power insulation for maximum warmth without weight
- Removable lightweight liner can be worn alone or layered for added warmth
- Liner features a full-zip front with zip pockets
- Waterproof with sealed seams
- Removable hood with bungee adjustment
- Concealed zip/popper closure with storm flap blocks cold, wind
- Popper fastening pockets have dual-side entry with a zip closure
- Two-way zip allows venting, moving room
- Adjustable popper fastening cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord waist for a feminine fit
This Commuter Coat changes as quickly as the weather. The removable liner can be worn alone or under the coat, so you're ready for any forecast - from breezy to arctic blast. The outer coat features a waterproof polyester shell and sealed seams to keep out the elements. And 600 fill power down provides superior warming power without adding bulk. Coat is slightly fitted, with princess seams and an inner drawcord waist for a more feminine shape. Finished with fleece-lined pockets, plus an inside zip pocket. Removable liner is simple, yet stylish, with intricate diamond quilting, shaping princess seams and a stand-up collar. Shell is 100% polyester with removable liner 57 nylon/47% polyester. Machine wash.
Approx. garment length: 92.5cm/36½"