LANDS’ END WIN 7 NIGHTS IN OREGON T&C’s
1. By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to 'Win a Holiday to Oregon with Lands’ End’
3. Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
4. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK except employees of Lands’ End, Travel Oregon, Timeless Travel, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
5. Entries are to be submitted by completing the registration form on www.landsend.co.uk/oregon
6. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
7. Only one entry per household.
8. The closing for receipt of entries is midnight on the 31st October 2012
9. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Lands’ End. If the winner is not contactable within seven days, Lands’ End reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
10. The winner's details can be obtained by sending an SAE to the marketing department at Oregon Competition, Lands’ End UK Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
12. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, are legally entitled to travel to the USA and have valid travel insurance
13. The holiday prize for 2 Adults comprises:
(a) Return economy flights from London to Portland for 2 adults (inclusive
of taxes and fuel surcharge)
(b) 7 day compact car hire – driver must be 25 years and over
(c) 7 nights Room Only accommodation as follows:
i) 2 nts Portland
ii) 2 nts Newport
iii) 1 nt Eugene
iv) 1 nt Grants Pass
v) 1 nt Bend
14. The prize excludes:
(a) Any form of insurance.
(b) Any accommodation extras (e.g. telephone, mini-bar, room service,
meals, gratuities etc.)
(c) Travel to and from airports
(d) Any personal expenses and spending money
(e) any taxes (except those stated in 13a) above)
15. The prize is subject to availability and to the following conditions:
1. The prize includes return economy flights inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharge from London to Portland; Fully inclusive hire of a car for the duration (winner must hold a valid UK driving license and credit card, drivers under 25 will need to pay an insurance supplement locally for the car rental.); 7 nights room-only accommodation as follows; 2 nights Portland; 2 nights Newport; 1 night Eugene; 1 night Grants Pass and 1 night Bend.
2. All other personal expenses, spending money and any other incidentals are the winner's responsibility, including travel insurance.
3. The prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and the booking conditions of Timeless Travel. No cash equivalent or alternative prize is available.
4. Prizes to be taken between October 2012 & October 2013. Black out periods: 10 – 24 December 2012, 22 March – 6 April 2013, July & August 2013.
5. Prize winners are responsible for completing entrance/visa requirements to the USA.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 21
7. The draw will take place on 1 November 2012 and the winner will be notified by email or by phone
8. By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Timeless Travel & Travel Oregon.
16. By ticking the relevant opt in boxes; entrants agree to receive offers and further information from the relevant party by post and/or email.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Lands’ End reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. No responsibility will be accepted by Lands’ End for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Promoter: Lands’ End & Travel Oregon / Timeless Travel