1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of Stratford-Upon-Avon Tourism (and Stratford partners associated with this promotion), Lands’ End, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian’s permission to take part and to be awarded prize.
4. Draw closes 30.11.2012
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter simply log on to www.landsend.co.uk/shakespeare and unscramble the name of three Shakespeare plays set in Italy.
7. All correct entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win the following for two adults:
2 nights at country-manor hotel, Walton Hall, 2 tickets to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Pre-theatre dinner at Grants of Sheep Street, 2 annual passes for Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Houses and gardens, 2 tickets to Warwick Castle. Plus His and Hers New Luxe Wool Coats from Lands’ End
8. All elements of prize package are non-transferrable, are subject to date availability, subject to change and are subject to all prize fund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
9. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
10. One winner will be drawn from the correct entries at random under independent supervision from all entries received within 10 working days from competition close. The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn.
12. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
14. For name and town of prize winner, send an SAE to Lands’ End Shakespeare Competition, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, RUTLAND LE15 6US after 3.12.2012
15. Further offers may be made to you by Visit Stratford-Upon-Avon, Lands’ End and the companies which have provided the prize. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt out option on the entry form.
Promoter: Lands’ End, LE15 6US