1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Lands’ End UK Limited or Forest Holidays, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw.
3. Applications from third parties will not be accepted.
4. Methods of entry will be through postal entry by sending a postcard marked Sherwood Draw to Lands' End Lands' End Way, Oakham, LE15 6US or via online entry through a competition web-page at www.landsend.co.uk/sherwood.
5. Entries must be made by midnight on Friday 31st October to qualify for the draw.
6. There will be a total of 1 (one) Prize Draw taking place. The winner will be notified within 7 working days of the prize draw close. Winner’s name and town of residence will be posted online and the winner notified by telephone call where a contact number has been provided or via posted letter.
7. The first name drawn randomly from the prize draw entries will win either a 4 night mid-week stay or a 3 night weekend stay for 4 people, staying in a Forest Holidays Silver Birch cabin in Sherwood Forest. Winners are responsible for their own transportation to the Sherwood Forest.
8. Prize must be taken between 31st October 2012 and 30th April 2013, excluding School and Bank Holidays and is subject to availability.
9. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
11. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication and adjudication of the prize draw. The booking of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner through Forest Holidays.
12. Personal details supplied in association with the draw will not be passed on to any third parties, but Lands’ End does reserve the right promote the name of the winner and their town of residence either in print or via electronic media.
13. The name of the Forest Holidays prize draw Winner will be available upon the promoter's receipt of a stamped addressed envelope and within 7 working days of the final prize draw being made on 10th October 2012.
Promoter: Lands’ End Europe Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6US