LANDS' END SKI AUSTRIA FREE PRIZE DRAW T&C's
1. By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to
'Win an incredible family ski holiday for 4 to Obergurgl-Hochgurgl"
3. Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
4. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK except employees of Lands’ End,
Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, their families, agents or anyone else professionally
associated with the draw and competition.
5. Entries are to be submitted by completing the registration form on
www.landsend.co.uk/ski or alternatively, by sending a postcard to
Austria Ski Prize Draw, Lands’ End Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland,
6. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
7. Only one entry per household.
8. The closing for receipt of entries is midnight on the 5th January 2015.
9. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Lands’ End. If the winner is not
contactable within seven days, Lands’ End reserve the right to reallocate the prize
awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
10.The winner's details can be obtained by sending an SAE to the marketing department
at Austria Ski Prize Draw, Lands’ End UK Ltd, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland,
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative
holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
12. The prize is valid for one year from the closing date and is subject to availability
13. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, are legally
entitled to travel to Austria and have valid travel insurance
14. Prize offer details::
a. 4 economy return flights from the UK to Innsbruck (2 adults, 2 children)
b. Airport transfers to the hotel
c. 7 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel
d. Ski passes for 2 adults, 2 children
15. The prize excludes: (a) Any form of insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras
(eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals, gratuities etc) (c) Any personal
expenses and spending money; (d) any taxes (e) return travel to UK airport
16. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the prize
draw and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
17. By ticking the relevant opt in boxes; entrants agree to receive offers and further
information from the relevant party by post and/or email.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Lands’ End reserves the right to offer
alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by Lands’ End for loss of entries through
technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged
entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Promoter: Lands’ End, and Obergurgl-Hochgurgl