WIMBLEDON COMPETITION March 2012
Terms and conditions
1. This slogan competition is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years and over, except employees of Lands’ End UK Limited and Premier Tickets, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
3. To enter the competition, you should complete the sentence “I would love to own a Lands’ End polo because……”
4. Entry to this competition is by postal entry (entries on a postcard please) to Wimbledon Competition, Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US or via www.landsend.co.uk/wimbledon and is restricted to one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. You are responsible for the cost of sending your competition entry to us.
6. When submitting your competition entry, you must provide your name, email and/or daytime contact telephone number.
7. All competition entries must be received by midnight on 30th April 2012.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 working days of the competition close
9. The prize is as described in the Lands’ End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website. There are no cash alternatives.
10. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
11. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
12. Your entry must not have previously been published in print or electronically and/or is not currently being submitted for publication.
13. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Lands’ End:
a.) permission for your entry to be published in the Lands’ End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website and grant Lands’ End a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition;
b.) The right to use your name, town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry.
14. The prize consists of 2 tickets for the Wimbledon Men’s Quarter Final Day on 4th July 2012 and includes
• Early access to Platinum Club
• No.1 Court debenture tickets
• Champagne, Pimm’s and Canapé Reception
• Exclusive use of luxurious air conditioned facility
• Sumptuous four-course lunch with fine wines
• Reserved car parking
• Traditional strawberries and cream tea
15. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
16. Your entry will not be returned to You.
17. The winner’s name will be shown on the Lands’ End website www.landsend.co.uk
18. No purchase is necessary.
19. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication, judging and adjudication of the competition.
20. Personal details supplied in association with the competition will not be passed on to third parties.
21. The Competition will be governed by English law.