1. This Spot The Ball competition is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years and over, except employees of Lands’ End UK Limited and Premier Tickets, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
3. To enter the competition, you should indicate where you think the ball is on the Bound in Voucher in the catalogue and post it to us at Wimbledon Competition, Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US or by telling us which grid reference you think the ball is in on the Competition website page: www.landsend.co.uk/wimbledon
4. Entry to this competition is restricted to one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission or postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. You are responsible for the cost of sending your competition entry to us.
6. When submitting your competition entry, you must provide your name, email and/or daytime contact telephone number.
7. All competition entries must be received by midnight on 15th May 2013.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 working days of the competition close
9. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all correct entries
10. The winner’s prize is as described in the Lands’ End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website. There are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner’s prize as described is available on the date of publication.
12. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Lands’ End:
a.) The right to use your name, town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry.
13. The winner’s prize consists of 2 tickets for the Wimbledon Men’s Quarter Final Day on 3rd July 2013 and includes:
14. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
15. Your entry will not be returned to You.
16. The winner’s name will be shown on the Lands’ End website www.landsend.co.uk
17. There are fifty (50) runner-up prizes. The Runner’s up will be the first 50 names drawn at random from all remaining correct entries
18. Each runner’s up prize is one (1) Polo shirt of your choice and colour from the Lands’ End range and is subject to availability