TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Lands’ End UK, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw.
3. Applications from third parties will not be accepted.
4. Entries to the prize draw can be made online at www.landsend.co.uk/wishlist or by sending a postcard
with your name, address and contact details to: Wish List, Lands’ End, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US.
The choice of entry is publicised so that it is likely to come to the attention of all those intending to participate.
5. This is a free prize draw – no purchase necessary.
6. Entries must be made by midnight on 14th November 2013 to qualify for the draw.
7. There will be a total of One Prize Draw taking place. The winner will be notified within 14 working days of the prize draw close. Winner’s name and town of residence will be posted online and the winner notified by telephone call where a contact number has been provided or via posted letter.
8. The first name drawn randomly from the prize draw entries will win a Lands’ End voucher to the value of £1,000.
9. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
11. Personal details supplied in association with the draw will not be passed on to any third parties, but Lands’ End does reserve the right promote the name of the winner and their town of residence either in print or via electronic media.
Promoters: Lands’ End UK Limited