Men’s coats for all seasons – from Lands’ End
At Lands’ End, we’ve got a long history of designing and creating top quality jackets and coats for men.
Here in our Mens Coats section, you’ll find everything you need to keep warm, dry and protected – whatever the occasion, and whatever the elements decide to throw at you. Browse the selection, and remember – if you need help and advice, you can call our friendly team FREE on 0800 376 7974. We’re open 24/7.
Read more about some of the main types of coats you’ll find in this section:
Squall® Men’s Winter Coats
We’ve been making our trademark Squall coats and jackets since 1983. They’re renowned for offering unbeatable protection in cold and rainy weather. All our men’s Squall coats are 100% waterproof and windproof, thanks to their robust waterproof outer fabric and sealed seams which will keep you dry, even when the rain really does its worst. Choose from different weights – with or without insulation – and different lengths, to suit all weather conditions.
Wool Blend Men’s Coats
Need a smarter, more refined look for the office or formal occasions? That’s where our wool blend coats come in handy! Choose from a range of classic, timeless designs – all beautifully tailored in sumptuous, warm wool-rich fabrics. Look no further for understated style.
The Ultimate Men’s Expedition Parka
If you’re looking for a coat that’s ready for anything, take a look at our Expedition Parka. It starts with a 100% waterproof outer shell with sealed seams to keep the rain out. Then there’s the insulation – a mixture of natural down and synthetic PrimaLoft® keeps you warm and cosy, even at sub-zero temperatures.
Innovation in our Men’s Coats
Over the years, we’ve introduced a whole host of innovative technical features to help our mens coats do their job more effectively. Here are a few examples of technical innovations you’ll find in our man’s outerwear range:
- Sealed seams: no matter how waterproof a fabric is, the seams in a coat are always weak points which can allow rain (and sea spray) through to the inside. By sealing the seams, we ensure that no water can penetrate the coat, making it genuinely waterproof.
- Zoned insulation: some parts of the body get cold quicker than others. We take this into account with cleverly-placed insulation mixes in some of our mens winter coats – for example, the Expedition Parka. Warm, natural down is used in the front and rear body panels, with lighter manmade insulation in the hood, collar, side body and sleeves.
- Two-way zips: particularly useful in longer coats, a two-way zip means you can unzip from the top or bottom. This is especially handy if you want a bit of give to sit down, without undoing the top half of the coat.
- Key clips: many of our coats for men include handy in-pocket clips to keep your keys safe. By using a key clip, there’s no danger of losing your keys when you’re delving in your pocket for your gloves or some small change!
- Waterproof zips: in many coats, zips are protected by storm flaps to stop rain getting through. But it’s not always practical to have a storm flap – for example on a pocket you’ll want to use frequently. That’s where waterproof zips come into their own: in short – easy access for you, but no way through for water!
Finally, don’t forget that all our men’s coats are Quality. Guaranteed – today, tomorrow, forever.