Women's Lightweight Jersey T-shirt

Style #
Style #
4.0 25
25 Reviews
* Please select another colour
Size range:
  • Regular 59
  • Petite 48
  • Plus 57
* Please select a size
  • UK:

    (US: 1X) 1X
  • UK:

    (US: 2X) 2X
  • UK:

    (US: 3X) 3X
  • UK:

    (US: XS) XS
  • UK:

    (US: S) S
  • UK:

    (US: M) M
  • UK:

    (US: L) L
  • UK:

    (US: XL) XL

From £15

Add to cart options
* Please select:
Women's Lightweight Jersey T-shirt
Women's Lightweight Jersey T-shirt
  • Antique Pine D23
  • Apple Blossom M5I
  • Atlas Yellow O57
  • Black BLA
  • Bright Cherry BER
  • Bright Rubellite ZNU
  • Bright Sea Blue UDI
  • Burnt Cinnamon 45C
  • Charcoal Heather CHH
  • Chicory Blue CKU
  • Fatigue Olive 5WJ
  • Golden Maize 25O
  • Pale Lilac PAA
  • Radiant Navy A6J
  • Rose Mauve RMV
  • Washed Coral WAC
  • White WHI
  • Wool Heather F29
Main features
  • Relaxed, scoopneck tee made from silky-soft viscose
  • Styled with easygoing dolman cap sleeves
  • Curved hemline that invites a casual untucked look
  • 95% viscose/5% elastane, machine wash
  • 66cm/26ins in Regular size M; 62cm/24½ins long in Petite size M; 72.5cm/28½ins long in Plus size 2X
View moreRemove
Our new silky-soft essential
You’d be hard-pressed to find a fabric lighter in weight than this. Our new jersey fabric boasts elegant draping and a featherweight feel against the skin. We’ve dressed it up with a beautiful neckline and arm-flattering dolman sleeves for a look that’s at home with everything from leggings to chinos to jeans.
In brochure page 47,there is a lovelymisty lilac floral t shirt code 503351k72 but can't find it on site


I am sorry to advise that we have sold out of the misty lilac floral. At this time, we are not expecting any further stock. I do apologise for the disappointment caused.


A question was asked: is this product made from bamboo. The answer did not make sense, which was yes, the bamboo is the 5 % elastane! Please clarify as elastane is not bamboo! What is the exact percent of elastane and the exact percent of bamboo please?


Hello, and thank you for your enquiry. I apologise for the confusion - the viscose used in these t-shirts is made using cellulose sourced from bamboo. The viscose comprises 95% of the material, with elastane being the remaining 5%.


Is this made from bamboo? When I put 'women's bamboo top' in the search bar, this product came up.


Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, this T-shirt contains bamboo which makes up the 5% elastane component.



I would buy this product again


Drapes beautifully. Cool and comfortable to wear. Washes well


Thames valley


Sadly had to return, not fantastic quality.


I like the design of this with the dip front, covers lumps and bumps really well, like the neckline too. Sadly it was a little too tight around the hip and tummy. The material is very thin but not poor quality I don't think, I'm not sure how well it would wash and maybe it needs to be a little cheaper for the quality.




Love it!


Great t shirt. Lovely fabric, good design which sets it apart from a normal t shirt. More expensive than some but worth it. So pleased it's offered in petite sizes which means the length is just right.




Poor quality


Bought uk size 16, but it was enormous. I bought it for layering, but it was very thin, shapeless and baggy. Colour was supposed to be white, but it was more like a dirty white.




Lovely soft tee and nice design


Nee comfortable tee and flattering design, though a little creased and these dont come out easily but as is a casual tee to wear with jeans - its not a problem. Good value - in the sale!


Sth East


I would buy this item again


Wears well and is comfortable


North london


I would buy this product again


Love it.


North London


Perfect T


These are lovely light and airy T shirts. I bought yellow and coral in medium and they are a perfect fit on my size 14/16 frame. They skim over my bumpy bits and are really flattering. Lovely quality, I love these.




Lightweight Jersey T Shirt


I ordered two of these: one in cinnamon and one in fatigue olive. The colours were lovely but the t shirt itself was way too large, even though I ordered my usual small size. The material is quite soft but is too flimsy for a t shirt, unless you like floaty, loose fitting t shirts. Decided to return both items.

Island Girl

Isle of Anglesey


Loved them so much I bought two!


These floaty jersey T-shirts were a godsend in the hot weather. They pack town really small, so great for taking on holiday somewhere warm. They come in lots of lovely colours too. They to come up slightly big, but as they drape in such a nice way, it isn't a problem. Yes, the fabric is thin, but isn't that just what you want for summer wear?! I bought one for my rather large MIL, who overheats in the warm weather, and she was pleased too.

Julie M.



Women's Lightweight Jersey T-shirt

4.2 25