Women's Water Repellent Cotton 3-In-1 Parka
- A timeless parka style coat in water-repellent cotton, with the ultimate flexibility of a zip-in/zip-out quilted liner jacket for colder days
- Robust water-repellent cotton shell with a hint of stretch
- Large attached hood; thick faux fur contrast lining/trim
- Hood unzips to lay open across the shoulders as a wide faux fur collar when not in use
- Zip front; 2-way zip; storm flap over; feature large buttons
- Slightly elasticated back waist for feminine shaping
- Chest open welt pockets
- Hip pockets; oversized flap; button fastening
- Classic parka dipped back hem; open vent; functional hem drawstring with eyelets
Zip-in/zip-out quilted liner jacket
- Water-repellent shell
- Bold swirly vertical quilting
- 40gm insulation and softest fleece lining throughout
- One way zip
- Stretchy rib knit collar and cuffs
- On-seam hip pockets; concealed popper fastening
- 97% cotton/3% elastane shell; 89% acrylic/11% polyester faux fur hood lining
- 100% polyester inner liner jacket; 80% acrylic/15% polyester/5% elastane rib
- Machine wash
- Outer coat: 100.5cm/39½ins long in Regular size M; 102.5cm/40½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Inner liner jacket: 72cm/28½ins long in Regular size M; 75cm/29½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Temperature rating: WARMEST Learn more
OPTION 1: If it's damp and windy but not too cold, the outer parka makes a stylish coat on its own.
OPTION 2: If it's dry but chilly, the quilted liner is a proper long-sleeved insulated jacket in its own right, with its softest fleece lining, bold quilting and classic bomber-style rib knit collar and cuffs.
OPTION 3: And when the weather turns much colder, simply zip the quilted liner into the outer shell, and you and your coat will be ready for anything. 'Mod' style scooter not included!
Delivery to the UK
- No matter how large your order, our rate for delivery is £3.95
- Speedy delivery without the express charge!
We usually process your order within 24 hours and deliver it to you by courier within 4-6 working days from despatch. (Please note: monogramming or hemming adds a day or two on delivery.)
Delivery to all other countries
- Orders in Europe are delivered via courier and take 3-5 working days (3-10 working days for the rest of the world)
- Shipping charge may be adjusted based on order value and destination of the order outside the United Kingdom*
*Please bear in mind that any package arriving may be subject to local customs and duty charges.
Exchanges and returns