Women's Expedition Down Parka
- 100% waterproof
- Sealed seams
- 600-fill power down
- Insulated, sherpa fleece-lined adjustable hood (detachable)
- Faux fur hood trim
- Tricot chin guard
- Two-way zip, popper storm flap
- Bungee waist drawcord
- Dipped back hem, popper back vents
- Side entry zipped hip pockets
- Top entry hip pockets with flap and poppers
- Chest pockets, concealed zip
- Interior popper pockets
- Adjustable sleeves, rib-knit inner storm cuffs
- 100% polyester shell/lining/hood insulation; 67% polyester/33% acrylic hood lining; 87% acrylic/13% polyester hood trim; 85% acrylic/10% polyester/5% elastane interior cuffs; 80% down/20% feathers insulation
- Machine wash (detach and spot clean hood)
- Tumble drying with tennis balls will help keep the down lofty
- Two-way zip tips: Make sure both zip pulls are aligned together at the bottom. Firmly thread the pin down through both zip pulls at once, until it clicks into place. Slide the top zip pull up to fasten the coat.
- 90cm/35½ins long in Regular size M; 85cm/33½ins long in Petite size M; 96cm/38ins long in Tall size M; 95cm/37½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Temp rating: WARMEST Learn more
Delivery to the UK
- No matter how large your order, our rate for delivery is £3.95
- Speedy delivery without the express charge!
We usually process your order within 24 hours and deliver it to you by courier within 2-5 working days from despatch. (Please note: monogramming or hemming adds a day or two on delivery.)
Delivery to all other countries
- Orders in Europe are delivered via courier and take 3-5 working days (3-10 working days for the rest of the world)
- Shipping charge may be adjusted based on order value and destination of the order outside the United Kingdom*
*Please bear in mind that any package arriving may be subject to local customs and duty charges.
Exchanges and returns
You may also like
Regular5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70mPetite 4´11"– 5´3", 1.50 – 1.60m
Plus5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m
How to measure
If possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Stand in stocking feet with your feet slightly apart and your back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
If you need help, call!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 376 7974.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, pick the next smaller size — unless you prefer a roomier fit.