Women's PrimaLoft 3-in-1 Waterproof Coat
- 100% wind and waterproof
- Sealed seams
- Fully lined
- Adjustable hood
- Two-way zip front
- Popper storm flap
- Zipped interior chest pocket
- Zipped hip pockets
- Lands' End logo at wearer's left hem
Zip-in/zip-out quilted liner coat
- Water resistant
- Feature horizontal quilting
- 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, made from recycled plastic bottles
- Softest fleece lined stand collar
- Zip front
- Long sleeves
- Zipped hip pockets
- 100% polyester outer coat
- 100% nylon liner coat; 100% polyester fleece collar lining; 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Machine wash
- Two-way zip tips: Make sure both zip pulls are aligned together at the bottom. Firmly thread the pin down through both zip pulls at once, until it clicks into place. Slide the top zip pull up to fasten the coat
- Outer coat: 93cm/36½ins long in Regular size M; 87cm/34½ins long in Petite size M; 98cm/38½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Temperature rating: WARMEST Learn more
OPTION 1: If it's wet and windy but not too cold, the outer coat on its own makes a great lightweight waterproof raincoat.
OPTION 2: If it's dry but chilly, the inner lining is a proper long-sleeve PrimaLoft® insulated coat in its own right, with full zip, stand collar and feature quilting.
OPTION 3: And when winter decides to throw everything at you, simply zip the quilted liner into the outer shell, and you and your coat will be ready for anything!
Delivery to the UK
- No matter how large your order, our rate for delivery is £3.95
- Speedy delivery without the express charge!
We usually process your order within 24 hours and deliver it to you by courier within 2-5 working days from despatch. (Please note: monogramming or hemming adds a day or two on delivery.)
Delivery to all other countries
- Orders in Europe are delivered via courier and take 3-5 working days (3-10 working days for the rest of the world)
- Shipping charge may be adjusted based on order value and destination of the order outside the United Kingdom*
*Please bear in mind that any package arriving may be subject to local customs and duty charges.
Exchanges and returns
You may also like
Regular5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70mPetite 4´11"– 5´3", 1.50 – 1.60m
Plus5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m
How to measure
If possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Stand in stocking feet with your feet slightly apart and your back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
If you need help, call!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 376 7974.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, pick the next smaller size — unless you prefer a roomier fit.