Find an answer fast
Search the Lands' End Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need a quick answer to a question? Our ’frequently asked questions’ list below has many of the answers - simply click on the relevant link.
If we cannot answer your question satisfactorily, please contact one of our friendly sales advisors in the manner most convenient for you...they’ll be happy to help.
How do I make an order online?
1. Click onto ‘My Account’. This is at the top right hand side of the page. You will need to choose the option on the left, marked ‘Register here’. Click on the ‘Register’ button.
2. Here you will need to fill out your contact details for us. This will ensure your details are saved for future orders.
Once complete, you are ready to shop!
3. Click on the item you wish to purchase and select your American (US) size and colour.
4. Click on the ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ button.
5. Here, you can either fill your bag with more items by clicking ‘Keep Shopping’ or finish shopping by clicking ‘Continue to Checkout’.
6. At the checkout stage, you will need to enter your payment details, including your 3 digit security code. Take care to enter the correct expiry date shown on your debit/credit card!
7. Last but not least, click on the ‘Process Order’ button.
For existing Lands’ End Internet shoppers:
1. Click onto ‘My Account’. This is at the top right hand side of the page.
2. Enter your e-mail sign-in and password in the boxes on the right and click on ‘Sign in’.
3. We will have all your details saved, so you can start shopping right away.
Ordering by phone
Call us on 0800 376 7974; we’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (the only day you can’t order from us, is Christmas Day) Please make a note of the item numbers you would like to order and one of our friendly, fully trained sales advisors will be happy to help you.
How will I know you have received my order?
We will acknowledge receipt of your order via e-mail. If you do not hear from us it may be because:
• The product you ordered is out of stock (see Product Availability).
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• A pricing or product description error.
• If you didn’t provide a valid e-mail address in the contact section, during registration or checkout.
• Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
A security warning has appeared on my screen. Why?
When you enter any personal information or credit card details, a yellow padlock will appear at the bottom of the page; there will also be an ‘s’ in the URL address at the top e.g. https://
When will I be charged for my goods?
Can I cancel my order?
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. Please return the order following the returns instructions contained in the parcel. Further details of our Returns Policy are detailed within our Terms and Conditions. Where your order is returned to us within 14 working days of delivery, or you notify us in writing or by e-mail of your wish to cancel your order within this period, the cost of your order will be reimbursed in full. Please see our returns page for details.
Can I add to or change my order?
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
Can I redeem a gift card in US dollars?
Can I return an item bought online to a store?
Any other questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org