Women's Soft Shell Fleece Coat
- Water resistant
- 3-layer bonded stretch fabric
- Tricot front lining
- Fleece back lining
- Adjustable hood
- 2-way zip front
- Inner storm flap
- Reverse coil concealed chest and hip pockets
- Rib-knit inner storm cuffs
- Dipped back hem
- Lands' End logo at wearer's left hem
- 90% polyester/10% elastane face; 100% polyester backing; 88% polyester/12% elastane inner cuffs
- Machine wash
- Two-way zip tips: Make sure both zip pulls are aligned together at the bottom. Firmly thread the pin down through both zip pulls at once, until it clicks into place. Slide the top zip pull up to fasten the coat
- 87cm/34½ins long in Regular size M; 82cm/32½ins long in Petite size M; 93cm/36½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Temperature rating: WARM Learn more
- Snug fit: size up to layer under
Delivery to the UK
- No matter how large your order, our rate for delivery is £3.95
- Speedy delivery without the express charge!
We usually process your order within 24 hours and deliver it to you by courier within 2-5 working days from despatch. (Please note: monogramming or hemming adds a day or two on delivery.)
Delivery to all other countries
- Orders in Europe are delivered via courier and take 3-5 working days (3-10 working days for the rest of the world)
- Shipping charge may be adjusted based on order value and destination of the order outside the United Kingdom*
*Please bear in mind that any package arriving may be subject to local customs and duty charges.
Exchanges and returns
You may also like
Regular5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70mPetite 4´11"– 5´3", 1.50 – 1.60m
Plus5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m
How to measure
If possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Stand in stocking feet with your feet slightly apart and your back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
If you need help, call!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 376 7974.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, pick the next smaller size — unless you prefer a roomier fit.