Women's Petite Squall Winter Parka Coat with Hood
- Insulated, waterproof and windproof
- Anti-pill, anti-static fleece lining
- Adjustable hood with side cord-lock and self-adjustment back tab
- Two-way front zip with velcro rip grip storm flap
- Top and side-entry rip-grip patch pockets with zips
- On-seam zip-close hand warmer chest pockets
- Stand collar with tricot lining
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable rip-grip sleeves with inner rib-knit storm cuffs
- Interior drawcord waist for shaping
- Mid-thigh length
- 100% nylon shell and lower body/sleeve lining; 100% polyester upper body lining/insulation/inner cuffs
- Machine wash
- 81cm/32½ins long in Regular size M; 79cm/31ins long in Regular size Petite; 86cm/34ins long in a Tall size M; 87cm/34½ins long in Plus size 2X
- Temperature rating: WARMER Learn more
Delivery to the UK
- No matter how large your order, our rate for delivery is £3.95
- Speedy delivery without the express charge!
We usually process your order within 24 hours and deliver it to you by courier within 2-5 working days from despatch. (Please note: monogramming or hemming adds a day or two on delivery.)
Delivery to all other countries
- Orders in Europe are delivered via courier and take 3-5 working days (3-10 working days for the rest of the world)
- Shipping charge may be adjusted based on order value and destination of the order outside the United Kingdom*
*Please bear in mind that any package arriving may be subject to local customs and duty charges.
Exchanges and returns
You may also like
Regular5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70mPetite 4´11"– 5´3", 1.50 – 1.60m
Plus5´4"– 5´7", 1.62 – 1.70m
How to measure
If possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Stand in stocking feet with your feet slightly apart and your back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
If you need help, call!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 376 7974.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, pick the next smaller size — unless you prefer a roomier fit.